Full length CD album Prequel (6 tracks), by Ominous Conlusions, released in July 2019.
If you're into progressive metal and/or instrumental music, this album is your ticket out of everyday's platitude!
From interesting harmonic progressions and thoughtful orchestrations to furious melodic guitar lines, Prequel features all the ingredients for a great piece in its genre.
"Prequel is packed with instrumental inventiveness and technical proficiency." - Prog-Sphere
"It's progressive metal, but it's so much more!" - Metal Temple
=> And I can personally sign it FOR YOU!
- CD held in a transparent cristal case
- contains a four-page booklet.
- All tracks composed and orchestrated by Louis Nas
- All guitars performed by Louis Nas
- Recorded and mixed by Eric Bensoussan at Lou Andréa Studio and mastered by Jean-Pierre Bouquet at L'Autre Studio
- Produced by Louis Nas and Eric Bensoussan
- Artwork by Above Chaos
- Electronic effects on Mind Control Facility by Sébastien Séry, a.k.a. Sasha Krauser
- Female vocals on Ishtar's Temple - A Divine Beauty Dwells Within by Héli Andréa (MOBIUS)
- Bass on the track Prequel by my great friend Quentin De Tienda (Ascendance, Inseminate Degeneracy)
- Drums on Prequel and A Heart for Two by Adrien Brunet (MOBIUS)
In fews words... Good ideas, good interpretation, good production. An excellent first album where the notes tell stories as much as the words could, it's subtle, original ... and slightly macabre, obviously, but with elegance and charm. I'm looking forward to the next album !