🪦 This is LOVECRAFTIAN INSTRUMENTAL METAL! 🪦
A three-part instrumental piece for electric guitar and symphonic orchestra, inspired from H.P. Lovecraft's tale, The Outsider.
This three-part instrumental piece for electric guitar and symphonic orchestra closely follows the story, like a movie soundtrack. The orchestral texture and general fantastic and macabre feel easily remind the style of Danny Elfman.
The three parts are:
- Part I: Alone
- Part II: An Uncertain Escape
- Part III: A Ghoulish Revelation
If you're into prog metal involving multitudes of melodies, insane guitar lines, and/or elaborate orchestrations, then this music is made FOR YOU!
Part I: Alone has also been turned into a beautifully macabre music-video whose shooting took place in a medieval castle of the XIth century.
N.B. This download also includes the FULL OFFICIAL MUSIC-VIDEO in maximum 4K quality!
- Music composed and orchestrated by Louis Nas
- All guitars performed by Louis Nas
- Bass performed by Quentin De Tienda
- Virtual instruments editing by Louis Nas
- Mixed and mastered by Thibaud Pick at studio "L'Artisterie" (Lyon, FRANCE)
- Artwork by Car Lomasaga
Great piece of music!
Wonderful composition and guitar playing, incredible use of suspensions and dissonance, I absolutely love the tonal palette.